Monday, November 9, 2015

Common Sense

If any of you have watched Zombieland then you know the rules. If you haven't don't worry you'll learn them soon enough. Couple the Zombieland rules with the ones I have posted about before then we should be good to go. Or so I thought.

I have talked about writing zombie stories before and each of them are uniquely different but as my brother and I began talking about what we would be doing for the coming apocalypse I began to plot a new story. So I asked him what things he would like to see in this story and his response? A bathroom scene. Yeah. So I told him that would be the scene he died in. He knows the rules. Beware bathrooms.

Apparently having a massive amount of rules to survive by does not keep you from dying during the apocalypse, especially when common sense seems to allude you. You could be a rocket scientist but if you have no common sense then I will be seeing you among the masses of zombies.



No comments:

Post a Comment