Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I'm Back

Hello, my poor neglected zombies. I abandoned you when I needed you most. I have returned to you so please don't hate me. Well, you can hate me as much as you want I can't stop you. I will be doing a dark writing challenge on here to push the boundaries of my writing. I'm hoping to have my first prompt posted sometime next week. I was thinking about doing straight up horror but my love of zombies made me return to the story I left behind.

Those of you just coming to this blog I welcome you to the darkness inside of me. If you like zombies then join the party. If you don't like zombies, then I hope you get infected and begin to like them. (The stories.) If a zombie outbreak happens you are on your own. I know who my apocalypse buddies are. I also know who my bait will be.

Let's hope that you're not one of the ones I plan to use as bait. Anyway, check back next week for the first dark writing challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment